This is my collection of crafts and artworks, some of which done by myself... some by other very talented people

Monday 20 June 2011

Slow Month

Ah due to exams, and I apologise for this, I am a bit behind on my crafting :( this will only last for a week or so and then loads of updates because I have been busy whilst revising.

Tomorrow I am teaching a mini trial workshop to a friend in regards to dread making, if this goes well I may offer it out to other people to... depends on if there is interest in this. Updates on his progress will be shown and also if I do decide to do crafting workshops ^^ So yea I suppose if anyone else is interested in this, regardless of who you are, I am willing to teach for materials costs ie. £2 per whole day's lesson, drop me a comment or email.

Things coming up that I have made;

  • Pasties
  • corsets
  • dread sets
  • cyberlox
  • industrial falls
  • clothing
  • fans
  • accessories.
wow lots of new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment