This is my collection of crafts and artworks, some of which done by myself... some by other very talented people

Thursday 9 June 2011

Candyfloss wig

As previously mentioned my sister has a hair show coming up and I'm modelling for it... no surprise, done quite a few catwalks in my time so I have to show the other girls what to do as well as make their costumes, not that I mind!

Her theme is Willy Wonka and thus we have five models, I am 'candy floss' and so get to wear a nice poofy wig.. which I made from scratch. Here are some images of it, as it is finished, sadly the photos dont do it much justice but videos and photos of the show will be up as of Monday/Tuesday





I make everything, including the wefts, it was not an edited wig at all. I am still making the outfit, hopefully it will all look pretty... keep an eye out in the modelling blog for updates

No comments:

Post a Comment