This is my collection of crafts and artworks, some of which done by myself... some by other very talented people

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Dreads and more dreads

Lately all I have done is make dreads, I enjoy it, its fun but sometimes is can get tedious. And to add to that I haven't made any for myself in over four years :( Therefore after I have finished the orders I have at the moment I am going to take a break and make myself some pretties ^^ including matching fringes.

These are my latest completed orders;

60 Jumbo dreads, 18" DE in Pale orange, #613 blonde, Cherry Red, Pepper Red and Cobalt blue. Mixes of Leopard print blondes, transitionals, solids and candybars.



The Next set is 30 DE Marker thickness, 18" length all transitionals. Black to Petrol Green, Black to neon yellow, black to forest green and neon green blend and neon green/forest blend to neon yellow.


 The latter set I still need to edit some images of, they are 120 SE 22" dreads, 80 Pencil in #4, 20 Marker #4, 5 Trans from #4 to #220, 5 blended trans from #4+#220 to #220, 5 Leopard print #220, 5 #220 with #4 criss crosses.


In addition to these my sister is doing a hair show which I happen to be modelling for and I have to make a candyfloss inspired wig from scratch... ^^ so images of the show will be going into the modelling blog and also the wig and other things I made for it will be sitting in here. More soon

No comments:

Post a Comment