This is my collection of crafts and artworks, some of which done by myself... some by other very talented people

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Random eats

I found this images I took aggges ago. So I used to bake quite a bit.... will start doing so again soon also I think. But yes anyway.. sadly there are all rather light and perky, thats because they are birthday or special occasion cakes, items make for other people. Some are old photos and the pictures don't do the items any justice

Marzipan and Royal Icing Symol Cake For Mother's day


Nephew's Birthday Cake, Dark chocolate ganache filling.




 Easter Cake, Lemon and orange madera cake with candied peel and lemon drizzle centre

Flavoured Fondant Filled Chocolates , Strawberry, Peppermint, Lemon and Cherry

Viennese Truffles


None of the cakes lasted very long haha...everyone ate them within an hour of being out, the chocolates lasted less than that T-T will have to make more soon

No comments:

Post a Comment