This is my collection of crafts and artworks, some of which done by myself... some by other very talented people

Sunday 24 June 2012

Oh so quiet

Sadly i haven't been as busy as I would of liked to of been on the crafting front. This is due to uni studies, sickness and moving house. In short my partner has just brought his first house (congratulations are in order to him) but it means that everything is a bit up in the air at the moment so getting any craft work done is not too great.

Thankfully he loves making things to and the new house has a massive workshop, awesome.
Also we have budgeted for loads of different hardware and tools so we can make some pretty epic stuff. I can't wait. So I apologise for the lack of posting and blogging but it will be made up for with loads of great eye candy I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment