This is my collection of crafts and artworks, some of which done by myself... some by other very talented people

Thursday 7 July 2011

New Blog = changes

I realise that just labelling a blog crafts makes it very vague and I do a lot of stuff thats hair related so I have decided to give that its own blog... http://nenhair.blogspot.com/ as seen with this link.. so from now on all hair/dread related items are going to be placed here, which makes sense as sometimes I will want to show off styles or installs that aren't really 'crafts' per-say... however I will be showing off stuff here and tutorials are on their way... currently making the hair ones and also some dress-making and other goodies for you to ooggle at so this blog will still be in use.

Stay tuned,

Nen

No comments:

Post a Comment